If you are as disappointed as I am about the sad state of CERS pensions, then you need to take ACTION.  Contact your state senator and representative and express your concerns about the retirement you thought you were earning or had earned.   Stress the point that you have done your part to serve your community and that you expect KY to uphold its part of the social contract with you.


Information provided by saveCERS.org is for educational purposes only and is not investment or legal advice.

​How do you contact your state senator & representative ?